Thursday, May 21, 2009

i was borned & beauty places II



HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE DRIVING two (2) hours to north west, Pagoh Muar? Small and look a ‘cow-boy’ town. Rugged and is ‘justice’. No traffic lights, jam and heavy smoke and air pollution. Fresh and still harmony old tradition life style – the farmers and the business Chinese men. Many things has changes the town itself. The people and the business buildings and restaurant grow up and come bigger. Tapi rasa tak ada satupun kedai mamak?? Sebab ada sorang member aku nieh asyik bertanyakan kedai, warong mamak saja


The local folks as the school boy. Playing and filling the teen ages with experience that never to forget. The colleagues and the schoolmates are the best part. It’s happened to many people. Lives and people changes the way we act. As I was young has never to think and ambitioning where I belong as PC technician. Living among the villages not many people know what the pc all about.

Well I personal to thank you both parents who were hard to school of 11 childs. They believed that the 'education' is the key of the capital to grow many things. YES, I was borned and grew with old traditional life styles. Not many to grow like me. The only corner where my friend and I spent together. Those had gone. Left the school, town and the country side. I love my country side. Especially my 'village'. Place where I borned. Place where we were running from the school period during the peak-hour, climbing and diving the near river. Fishing the best part. I enjoy fishing. The bottom photo is my private corner. No enter without permission.

I try to work for the previous experience at teen ages at primary and secondary schools. Hard to seek the information inside the brain which stored many years. ohh... I cycling to school and when at four (4) left the town for technical school and continuing the Politeknik. Did I mention you that I was graduated from PJB? I have the ambition to further my study but since to work the faculty, not known yet what and when. The ambition is there.
.
INTEREST PLACES -

3 ulasan:

mummy-mia said...

I miss that town and house. One of these days when things are settled, i will go visit ur small town and ur beuatiful house again...

mummy-mia said...

Lama awak tak update ni... cuti-cuti Malaysia ke? Tak pun cuti-cuti satu dunia?... Apa-apa pun, selamat bercuti... akak tak ke mana-mana, minggu pertama budak2 ada kelas tambahan, minggu ke dua ni pulak akak banyak meeting, tak boleh cuti... hm....

flyguy said...

yep bz ckit ngan g mkn angin..tapi kenyang2 kikiiki

Post a Comment